Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Organic Nite In

Tonite, Ana and I had a lovely organic dinner served with an organic Malbec at her place. I hadn't seen Ana in ages cos she's a world traveller and she could not make it to my birthday dinner last week. It was so great to catch up with her and we had a great time talking about everything! She is such an intelligent and interesting person, full of life and stories with an amazing personality. We talked about her travels and her new career path (wine of course!) and I'm happy to hear she will be back for at least a year before she takes off to another part of the world for another year or as it seems. She has def inspired me to do more travelling so I think next year I will def have to do a trip or two! It's so nice to catch up with Ana, we must do it more often.

No comments: