- 4 pairs of jeans
- lots of funky socks and undies
- candy, candy and more candy
- 5 long sleeve shirts
- Nestle 3 in 1 (the ones you can only get in Asia, soooo yummy!)
- Tempo Menthol Tissues (yes, it's a strange request but we can't get menthol tissue paper here)
- XO Sauce
- a cute mug with a lid
- cute pink girlie short sleeve sweater
- a sparkly with flower cut outs in the sleeves / front scoop neck black top
- a velvet brown tankie (but this does not fit me, it's too small)
- a cream faux fur hooded sweater
- black currant soft candy chewables
- a Coach Purse (from my grandma!)
Yes, that is a bag of Tempo Tissues and Nestle 3 in 1. Kay was kind enough to model my new Coach Purse. Gosh, aren't we are lucky? My mom and grandma brought back a few tailored coats and dress pants. Really nice, the next time I head over to Asia, I will be sure to see a tailor and custom a wool coat and pants. My mom went back for a long wool coat, it's beautiful and so light. Tailoring very nice and at a reasonable price. Including material and labour, about $100 CAD. My mom picked up a few items for my brother, a HUGO wallet, Disel Leather Belt, a Goose Down Beige Jacket and Daviddoff Cigarettes - Special Edition.
Next up, check the cars in the garage. My grandma's Toyota started up with no problem but my mom's Supra did not. Not even when we tried to jump start it. She will have to call BCAA tomorrow and get them to jump it. Hopefully, it's only the battery and not the alternator. Apparently, VC had a problem with his car yesterday. While he was driving down 99 or 91, the car stopped. Just stopped in the middle of the highway, boy was he pissed. Apparently, it was his alternator. Poor guy!
After helping my mom settle in, I had to leave because I still had to go back to Richmond to get my car. It must have been a very tiring day because when I started the car, put the gear in reverse, I forgot to step on the clutch. YES, I DID. What the hell was I doing? OMG. What an idiot I am. When I figure out what I did, I must have been so pissed at myself that I didn't notice the island as I was backing out and scraped the bottom of my car!!! OMG. I am so glad to be home.....