Monday, January 09, 2006

Buddha Jade Necklace


Yesterday in my post, I forgot to mention that my Grandma brought back a little jade Buddha for me as I requested. A few months ago, we were in Chinatown and I have been looking for a little Buddha to carry with me. Like a lucky charm. In Vancouver, the jade pieces were either too expensive or it was not a beautiful piece of jade because for something this small, they do not want use a nice piece jade. My Grandma found me a piece that is quite green and just perfect for my little side pocket in my purse.

3 comments:

psychorich said...

Woo..that looks very nice. Do you still need one for your car?

Trisha said...

Yes, I still need the Buddha Beads blessed by the Temple! Esp. one for my car, you know how I drive ;)

Kami said...

Ooooh; that's nice!