Friday, January 20, 2006

Coach Store

Ok I went over to the Newly Renovated Coach Store on Burrad (very pretty), downtown, to pick out a gift for Jasmine's Birthday. She is a huge Coach Girl :) I have been eyeing this mini skinny for quite sometime. I decided to pick one out for myself and one for Jasmine. The one I bought for myself is the Coach Hamptons Signature Mini Skinny. I decided I wanted and needed it. Yes I have a wonderful reason WHY I needed it.





Look what the very nice sales girl at the Coach store did for me? She wrapped up Jasmine's gift in a nice little box with a red bow :) How nice! I think Jasmine will looooove her gift, what girl wouldn't?? I bought her a Coach Soho Mini Signature Mini Skinny. She has a few Coach purses, bags, clutch and I think she may also own a wallet or not. I have included a gift receipt if she wants to exchange it for something else ....



*NOTE: I would have posted this on Friday, the day I made the purchases but didn't want to risk the chance that Jasmine might visit my blog!*

2 comments:

psychorich said...

That is very pretty. You gave her the jade piece also? Nice...

Trisha said...

Read carefully sweetie, I bought TWO Coach pieces, one for Jasmine and one for MOI. The one with the jade piece is MINE, yes, MINE :)