Monday, January 16, 2006

Surprise Lunch

What a nice surprise! Chris called me out for lunch today, we were suppose to go tomorrow but she was available today! It was really nice to catch up. I saw her last week and her hair was short but still past her shoulders. Today, she had really short hair and I thought it must have been my imagination that her hair was long but nope, she chopped more hair off over the weekend! We are going to make plans for dinner one of these days and we will try to get together for lunches more often since she is right across the street from me. It was nice, like old times but not! She hasn't aged at all, still looks like the girl I met in highschool. And she accomplished so much, studying/working in Taiwan / Hong Kong, studying in TO, finishing Law. Well, she's always been a really smart girl with a good head on her shoulders, so I'm not surprised that she's done so much in ripe age of 25. Gosh, how time flies when you are having fun :)

No comments: