Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lunch with the Girls

Jen & RaeKarli & Me

This afternoon, I had lunch with the girls when I say "girls" I mean the ones that I work with. It has been too long since the last time we have had a get together. We have a really good thing, I didn't think I could ever have such a great bond with girls in a work environment but we are very close and we have a solid friendship. It's awesome. Jen, who went on a holiday to Asia and Australia, brought back some wonderful pictures and gifts for all of us. She is so thoughtful and so sweet, she bought a keepsake in each country she visited. I can't decide which one is my favorite, the little Koala Bear which is now sitting on my computer screen looking down at me or the Hong Kong Disney keychain. Awwww... now I really wish I was going to Mexico City so I could spoil them too! It's good to have her back though, we have missed her company! Lunch was a little bit rushed as I had Reception Duty (covering the reception's lunch) and I also had to pick up a pair of pants from Dynamite. Light brown pants with gold pinstripes. I think I have a shopping problem? :)

GIRLS, if you are reading this.... I LYVE YOU, GIRLIES!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! That's so sweet! *sniff, sniff*...luv u too, girlies! =)

Anonymous said...

You're sweet Trish! I feel the same way too! Thanks for the photos - I'm glad they made it on your blog! Next up... Europe and New York!!