Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mexico City

R & I have been talking about planning a small trip to Mexico City in April because we could both use some time together as a couple. But it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I am a little bit disappointed in the fact that I can't go but with my father being in HK and my mom not offering to watch Kay, I can't really leave her with anyone else. Maybe we will take a small trip to Victoria or Vancouver Island the next time he is in town.... We will see... Victoria is not as exciting as Mexico City and it doesn't really seem like a vacation spot, at least to me, but I guess leaving Vancouver for a few days is more of a holiday than not.....

2 comments:

Kami said...

Well, you could drop her here on your way down!!

psychorich said...

Good idea.