Friday, January 20, 2006

Dinner with my SocaButterFly

It's nice to see my dear friend Marie tonight. She is such a blast to be with and she is my sunshine when the dark clouds swing by :) She is so full of life and whenever I am hanging out with her, we cannot stop talking, laughing or having an awesome time. We are like two peas in a pod, like soulmates. Really. It's weird how when we are together, it's like we have known each other FOREVER. She has a huge heart and she has a wonderful persona. I love her, she is the best. We do not see each other very often as we both have very busy schedules but whenever we have the chance to hang out, we enjoy every minute of it. She is one awesome chick! And I thank her for introducing me to Soca and the Caribbean Culture, my little SocaButterFly......

No comments: