Saturday, February 27, 2010

March of the Penguins

This is the sweetest documentary I've ever watched! Last week, I was talking to my co-worker about how HonHon and I have this long distance relationship, what it's like and how we feel that we are bonded together forever even though there is this distance between us. She was fascinated and said Oh you two are like the Penguins, I was like what? She mentioned this documentary, March of the Penguins and told me we are like the emperor penguins. I hadn't watched it yet altho I remember seeing and hearing about it a few years ago. After watching the documentary and the extras on the DVD, I realized, yes we are def like the penguins! It's a very interesting life to be an emperor penguin and the conditions they must go thru to raise a family. I want to buy this DVD and pick up a cute female and male stuffed penguin for HonHong and I. He can take the female one and I can keep the male one cos we are just like the penguins. I told Kay this and she laughed and said Momma you are so cheesy but it's cute! Hehehe, if you haven't seen this movie yet, you must go out and rent it!

No comments: