Friday, February 26, 2010

Cleaning

I took the day off cos I didn't want to fight the crowds downtown as it's the last weekend before the Olympics are over. I intended to spend most of the day at HonHon's so I could clean out his room but didn't end up going there til late in the afternoon cos there are too many good daytime shows during the weekdays! When I finally got there, I did about 3 hours of cleaning but it looked like I didn't do any at all! He has so much stuff, he's kept almost everything he's ever owned or received! I threw away 1 huge bag of garbage and there is soooo much more to do! UGH. I can't believe how much crap he's kept, it's like he never threw anything away! I found old credit card statements and receipts from 1999!!! OMG....there is soooo much more to tell but it would take me years to explain how much stuff he's got plus he's kept all his old clothes which he hasn't worn in 10 years or more! Aaaaahhhh.... I'll never be able to clean that room in time for us to move in on April 1st......

1 comment:

psychorich said...

Those things have meanings, ok?