Monday, February 08, 2010

Blinged Out & Exciting Changes!



This morning, Kay had her orthodontist appointment at 9am to get the wires attached or glued to her teeth, I went with her cos I needed to sign the documents and make payment arrangements with the office. Her appointment was slotted for 1 1/2 hours so I was not sticking around to see the finished product but when she arrived home from her shift, I was so excited to see what her teeth looked like! Wow, it's kinda neat and now I'm really wanted to get a set of my own braces!! She said that at first, the brackets and wires did not hurt going on but after a few hours, it really started to hurt and now she's in a bit of discomfort but not in pain. She has a bit of a headache when she arrived home due to the late nite before with only a few hours of sleep, braces in the morning, and training for a few hours after school so I knew she wouldn't feel too good by the end of the day. But in the end she is really happy to FINALLY get them on :)

There are so many changes happening this year that it will be a very exciting year for us. I would also love to get my own set of braces but I think this will have to wait until the end of the year or beginning of next year. With plans to move into HonHon's condo so I can stop paying rent, it will def help relieve some of my outstanding debts and give my fiances a little bit of room. Also, with the upcoming travel plans which I have started a savings account for, it will def be good for me to venture out and see the world. Las Vegas (maybe) to visit Aria the new resort with the huge Louis Vuitton boutique this Spring or Summer, Taipei, Taiwan in the Fall and Maldives next Spring, it will be exciting even tho I do not enjoy flying or sitting on a plane for so many hours. I just can't wait to see what else 2010 will bring for us......

1 comment:

psychorich said...

We have to visit Maldives. The islands may be gone in several years.