Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Louis Vuitton




Since I am giving up my dream handbag from the Epi line, I've decided I will look for something less expensive and yet still practical for traveling. I've decided on the Monogram Odeon GM (altho I really like the new Artsy MM or GM) priced at $1100 US as it's a practical bag with an easy and comfortable fit for travelling. The bag has 2 handles and a removable strap that can fit comfortably across your body, it's slim and long plus it's the canvas material which means it won't be too heavy when I fit all my essentials while touring the city of Taipei or Las Vegas! It costs way less than the Epi handbag and even tho I am not a huge fan of the monogram print, this isn't my every day handbag only my travelling bag. Besides, now that I think about it, I don't really want to carry a shoulder purse or my current Epi purse while touring a city cos I don't want anyone to snatch it and I don't want my purse to get dirty! I love my Epi purse and it's a great purse to carry around the city. I would love to use my pink Dior handbag this spring/summer but need to clean it first and it's long overdue for a cleaning, I didn't even get the chance to use it last year!! I love my Dior, it's an incredibly beautiful and soft handbag!

Odéon GM
Details:
A bag for the busy woman about town, the Odéon GM in Monogram canvas is a comfortable fit around the shoulder or across the body. Big enough to carry magazines and other items too.

Size: 13.8" x 14.5" x 3.5"

-Comfortable leather handles
-Zipper closure
-One inside patch pocket and one phone pocket
-One outside flat pocket
-Adjustable and removable leather strap

PRODUCT ID: M56388

$1100 USD

No comments: