Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife

Official Movie Site: Time Traveler's Wife

How exciting! I cannot wait for this movie to be released and I know it's going to be an amazing movie with such amazing actors. I've read the novel several times and every time I read it, I always cry but it's a really well written novel. The story is beautiful so I'm very excited that it's now a movie. August 14th is the release date, I think I'll be one of the first people in line to see this one.


Synopsis (and movie photos) from Rope of Silicon and movie trailer for viewing on Yahoo Movies.
Eric Bana (Munich) and Rachel McAdams (Wedding Crashers, The Notebook) star in the drama The Time Traveler’s Wife, based on the bestselling novel by Audrey Niffenegger. In the film, Bana portrays a man with a time-traveling gene who manages to appear and re-appear at different times in the life of his one true love (McAdams).

No comments: