Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oakridge Centre

This afternoon, Kay and I met up with Rhoda and Jess at Oakridge Centre cos Jess was going to have her first fitting done on her wedding dress! Wow, it's getting really close now! We met up with Rhoda first and walked thru the shopping centre while we waited for Jess. We headed over to Aritzia first cos I had a private pre-sale invite (20% discount from June 19-24) and I wanted to see if they had my size in a skirt that I have been eyeing for some time. Yes, one size left in my colour so I picked that up and I just love the way the short sleeve blouses fit so I had to have a pink one in my collection as well. After walking through the mall, we ended up at Browns and Kay really wanted a pair of Adidas sneakers (40% off, on sale) so I picked those up for her but she has to pay for half cos this is not a needed item - it's a want item! After Browns, Jess finally arrived and we headed into After Five or actually The Rack at After Five cos that is where she ordered her wedding dress from. With a little effort and once inside, she looked beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she looks and this is the same 14 year old that used to babysit Kayesha! I cried a bit cos I was getting a bit emotional, I am not sure what is going to happen when the actual day arrives! After her fitting and being Wow'D, Kay and I had to leave for my dad's place so we said our good byes. I can't believe how close Jess's wedding day is coming!!!

No comments: