Saturday, June 13, 2009

Early Saturday

It's not even noon yet and I've done so much already, I must say I do enjoy waking up early esp. to sunny warm weather like this (I think it's going to be a hot one today!!)! Surprisingly, I woke up before my alarm went off cos I needed to go for a 30 minute run cos last nite, those mash potatoes were def something I needed to burn off! After my run and 200+ sit ups, I decided it was still early so let's get some chores done like laundry and dishes. I love hanging my laundry outdoors in this weather cos it dries so fast and smells so fresh! I made a nice healthy whole wheat wrap with organic scramble eggs with ham and goat cheese with 2 cups of german coffee (co-worker gave me a package). It's still quite early so I guess I'll prep Kay's dinner and make her lunch (she's going to be awake in a bit, I hear her stirring). Tonite, I'm heading out with my BFF for thai food so excited! I haven't been to Sala Thai on Cambie since Kay and I moved out of the Cambie Village! Must do some baking before I run errands with mom.

No comments: