Thursday, September 01, 2005

Losing my voice!

Oh my gosh, I am losing my voice! It is now down to a whisper! I don't think I will be able to speak tomorrow.... gosh, I bet that ice cream cone with nuts didn't help :o(

I have been really busy at work lately and it's been so hectic. My project director is a little stressed (ok way more than a little) and I have been trying to stay out of his way. I guess as this project gets going, it's only going to get more stressful! My pd has decided to take tomorrow off which means he gets a super long weekend. I cannot believe it's already September. Wow, where has the month gone?

School shopping, oh gosh I am not looking forward to that. Kay has been harassing me about it for weeks and I have totally put it off. Well she's coming home tomorrow and I'm sure she is going to bug me some more.

My day went by pretty fast. It seems like I don't have enough time in the day to finish everything that needs to be done. But I'm so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY! Yipee... and Monday is a stat. Sweet :o)

Tonight I went over to my mom's for dinner and Aunt Ing brought over a movie. Monster In Law with Jennifer Lopez. The movie had some funny parts but I am glad I didn't rent the movie, I wouldn't have picked that one anyways. But I soon got tired after the movie and had to leave right after. They stayed and chatted some more. My mom is leaving for HK in about 2 months and boy is she excited. I was suppose to go to HK in October but of course our schedules don't work. It would have been nice to see my sister and to take a little vacation away from Vancouver/work/Kay but it was just not meant to be this time. Maybe next year, Vegas! :o)

Ok, I'm sooo tired and sooo sleepy. I need to go to bed now. I guess I will try to update this some more.

Oh! I finally got my calendar today! And it is so much fun, I can't believe I could get excited over a calendar but this is the coolest calendar EVER. And it starts in September not like every other calendar that starts in January cuz really mom's calendars start in September! And the squares are twice the size (and with lines!) of the regular size calendar. With stickers and a back pocket for notices/stuff. I love it. More on this calendar here: http://www.moretimemoms.ca/products/products1.html#FO2005

Ok that is about it. Nothing really exciting happening. Time for bed.

No comments: