Friday, September 23, 2005

Samsung LCD


The Samsung SyncMaster™ 173V is a 17-inch TFT-LCD monitor delivering a 450:1 contrast ratio, pixel pitch of 0.264mm, 1280 x 1024 maximum resolution, and a scanning frequency of 30-81 kHz horizontal and 56-75 Hz vertical. It offers advanced image scaling, includes a built-in power adaptor, and is VESA) wall mount compatible.

This is my new LCD monitor, I bought this at a really good price. Even though, R thinks Samsung is crap because they have a really bad reputation on their products. Oh and because they are E.V.I.L. But this is no made in Korea, it's made in Mexico! So I'm not sure if it's much better??

On a positive note, it's so nice to have a flat screen and a 17" wide screen. I have been using either a 13" or 15" monitor forever. But nowadays, these monitors or anything techy are being sold at reasonable prices. My friend (the one who sold this to me) said that the 15" screens are going to disappear, they aren't even stocking them anymore.

Next Techy Toy

Nikon Digital Camera, Coolpix 5600 5.1mp, so sweet and also at a really good price! Best Buy's Price $339.99...

As per Best Buy: Nikon's Coolpix 5600 5.1MP Digital Camera has been designed to make things simple for you and give you greater versatility, without compromising your enjoyment of the moment. The Coolpix 5600 features user-friendly modes automatically controlled camera settings, enabling you to achieve high-quality results with images that range from sunsets to underwater.

Yip, that's my next present to myself :o)

No comments: