Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Blues

It's Monday and I am feeling really crappy, Monday Blues. I feel that I have been working 7 days straight. Which is kind of true. I didn't really get any time for myself or with just Kay on the weekend as we were helping out my dad / brother with the painting on Saturday. Sunday, I am obligated to see my mom, we went over there for lunch / chit chat for the afternoon. We did go grocery shopping that evening together but it wasn't really a "fun" activity.

I guess it's because I really wanted to go for a bike ride or something on Sunday and we didn't get a chance to do it. We also had wanted to check out the Bird Exhibit at Vancouver Public Library on the Saturday. I guess we will shoot for something fun this coming weekend.

Hopefully this feeling will pass.... I guess maybe once I get some food in, it might energize me up.

No comments: