My insomia is driving me crazy. Earlier, I was just falling asleep later and later but last night, I was tossing and turning all night. If I even got 4 actual hours of sleep, that is considered lucky. I am surprised I could even get up to brush my teeth, put on my makeup and get dressed. I assume the following reasons contribute to my "worries" which may be causing this insomia:
- Kay is maturing and I'm not ready for it
- I am LATE, almost a week, normally I'm early
- Money (I'm not sure if this one counts as I am ALWAYS worried about money)
- R is away until Christmas and it's very difficult raising an 11 year old tween by myself
- Parents are continously calling me with their problems
- Grandma, she's getting older and she won't listen to reasoning
- No vacation in over 4 years - I really need a holiday
- Problems with my shoulder / back, I should really see a physiotherapist about this one, I think this one should be an easy one to fix although I'm not too sure which physiotherapist to see.....
Ok, I think that is about it. If I come up with more thoughts, I'll jot them down....
"Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lost a
couple of years. If something is wwrong, fix it if you can. But
train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything." - Mary Hemingway
I need to listen and learn from this quote....