Friday, September 23, 2005

Tossin' N Turnin'

Insomia
My insomia is driving me crazy. Earlier, I was just falling asleep later and later but last night, I was tossing and turning all night. If I even got 4 actual hours of sleep, that is considered lucky. I am surprised I could even get up to brush my teeth, put on my makeup and get dressed. I assume the following reasons contribute to my "worries" which may be causing this insomia:
  • Kay is maturing and I'm not ready for it
  • I am LATE, almost a week, normally I'm early
  • Money (I'm not sure if this one counts as I am ALWAYS worried about money)
  • R is away until Christmas and it's very difficult raising an 11 year old tween by myself
  • Parents are continously calling me with their problems
  • Grandma, she's getting older and she won't listen to reasoning
  • No vacation in over 4 years - I really need a holiday
  • Problems with my shoulder / back, I should really see a physiotherapist about this one, I think this one should be an easy one to fix although I'm not too sure which physiotherapist to see.....

Ok, I think that is about it. If I come up with more thoughts, I'll jot them down....

"Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lost a
couple of years. If something is wwrong, fix it if you can. But
train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything
." - Mary Hemingway

I need to listen and learn from this quote....

No comments: