Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Investment Banker

I had an appointment with my investment banker today. She transfer the funds my father had bought for us into my name and account. It took us an hour to do this! Sometimes, I wonder how she can keep track of people's money when she herself seems a little flaky. My father has been with this bank institution for years. Well I was a little bit upset that my father put 20% of the money into "risk" or captial growth funds. So that means only 80% of the money will stay put while I have a 5% chance of loss with the other 20%. I guess I can't really do anything about that now and I will leave it as it is for about a year. Hopefully, we won't lose any money and if we gain some, awesome.

Hopefully, I will get it all back though when we decide to buy a house or a condo.

No comments: