Saturday, September 03, 2005

School Shopping

I am not feeling that great today and Kay had insisted on going school shopping. Most of the day, I was lying on the couch and napping. But around 5:15pm, I decided I was feeling a little better and thought I better take her shopping so she would stop bugging me. Gosh, I can't believe how much she has grown! I'm also glad we decided to go later in the afternoon as the mall closed at 7pm and it wasn't as busy as I thought it would be.

But the whole afternoon, I had a huge headache. I should have taken some Advil. Oh well. Kay got a few neat things like sneakers for $9.99, Old Navy - jeans, t-shirts, blouse. By the time, we finished shopping at Old Navy, the mall was closing.

Since, I haven't had much of an appetite, we decided to go to Superstore to pick up some soup. The drive home was quite hard. I really should have taken some Advil.

Well I'm glad to have gotten this school shopping done as now I can just relax and maybe get some rest so I may get over this whatever I'm trying to get over. My mom thinks I have a cold or flu but I'm not quite sure what I have.

I need to go to sleep but Kay insists on watching Mad Tv. She loves that show. Ok, well it's almost over.

No comments: