Thursday, September 22, 2005

SPAM/JUNK MAIL from friends?

I have this friend who sends me all kinds of emails but the one type I never thought she would send is spam mail! She has started her own "jewelry business" and has started sending me emails about her products and website. We have known each other for a long time but we are not close friends (and we haven't been close in quite a while). Many years ago, we had a fall out and only recently,maybe about a few years back, we started to talk again but only as acquaintances. We have not gotten close and very unlikely to get there. We are very different from each other and we have different goals/values in life. But she is a good person with a good heart. Back to my point, she has sent me a link with photos of her jewelry. First off, she needs to learn how to focus on her products, most of the pictures turned out fuzzy or blurry and I could not see the details she was trying to capture. Secondly, it is really really expensive! Even for handmade items. I have seen earrings / necklaces similar with real crystals (hers are made with either stones or glass) at a more reasonable price. I'm not sure how to approach this person. If I should ask to be off her "mailing list" or if I should leave it alone and delete future emails from her.... *sigh* H.E.L.P.

No comments: