Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Diamond Rings

This afternoon, I decided to go out for a walk as the clouds were vanishing and the weather started warming up around noon. Apparently, it's suppose to hit as high as 20 degrees and I do have to admit it was quite warm out there. I decided to walk towards the waterfront and away from the shopping district. And I ended up at a little jeweler's storefront that had designed E's ring, the one jeweler she kept telling me to go see for my own engagement ring. WOW! What beautiful rings he designs. Plus he can make any design you bring in to him. I will def. have to check him out when Rich decides when he wants to marry me!! *sigh* I want a diamond ring.....

On another note, Kay finally decided to call me this afternoon. She has to come home tomorrow. I told her that she should probably stay the one night at her grandpa's place. She doesn't really want to but I think it would probably ease my mind a little to know she is not all alone.

Gosh, I'm feeling so tired. I need to take a nap.....

No comments: