Monday, August 29, 2005

3 days til end of August

It's been a great month. The following things have happened or has been achieved:
  • Turning 30 and surviving it
  • Quit smoking by the time I turn 30 (which I did, in June)
  • Quit drinking so much coffee (in Feb. this help to cut back smoking and eventually leading to quitting)
  • Realizing my daughter is no longer 10 (which is still quite hard for me to adjust)

I am looking forward to the next 30 years. I am happy with who I am and what I have except I could use that LV purse I have been eyeing for months :o) But besides that, I am very happy. LIFE is good.

Today, Kay stayed home alone. I, of course, am the worry wart. She was totally fine and was very responsible. She finished her laundry (she did not finish folding last nite), ate her lunch, took her shower and of course, did some reading.

Gosh, I am so tired. I cooked dinner and then plopped onto the couch. I almost fell asleep.....

The sun is still shining and it's starting to get a little chilly as the sun sets. Vancouver is beautiful in the fall and it will be a nice change to have some tolerable weather even if it means rain.

Belly Dancing

I am thinking about taking belly dancing lessons. It sounds like a lot of fun and I'm sure it's a great workout. I think it will really help tone down my tummy area as it needs a little bit of work.

Running

Should start running again. I haven't gone for a run in quite sometime. The weather is a little bit cooler now. I think I could start running in this weather.

LIFE is good.

No comments: