Saturday, August 27, 2005

Summer is almost over!

Today we went bike riding and I can't believe it got dark and cold so fast! You know summer is over when at 8:00pm it starts to get dark quickly.

Went to a new chinese restaurant for lunch with mom and Aunt C. Sun Wah on Kingsway next to the KFC.... yuck!! Not very good. My mom's friend recommended it. Hung out with my mom and Aunt C for a little bit, she is going back to Alaska tomorrow. But she comes back every year. Sometimes twice a year! She brought back some "beef" sausages. Oh yummy! My mom went up with her last week and she went fishing and brought back a lot of halibut. Huge halibut! I love fish!

Kay and I biked to Future Shop on Pine/Broadway. It was a really nice bike ride. We rode down 10th Avenue. Beautiful homes, heritage homes. I can't wait until we buy a house. It will be so nice to have a yard and a bigger kitchen. Kay wants a dog but I'm not so sure about that one. Anyways, we went to Future Shop so she could pick up a cd. They have expanded the Future Shop on Broadway, apparently it's the biggest one in BC.

We also went over to Rogers Video to pick up a video. Vanity Fair with Reese Witherspoon. It's a 7 day rental so now I don't have to rush to watch it.

Ok back to AMW. Gotta be aware of the bad guys.

No comments: