Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lobster Dinner


Mmmm... tonite, dad took Kay and I to a Chinese restaurant in Richmond Centre called Shi-Art Chinese Cuisine, that serves fresh seafood at good prices and we were going for the prawns cos it costs only $6.88/pound. Altho we went for the prawns, prawns were sold out so we ordered the lobster instead. Gosh was it ever delish! My dad, as always, ordered way too much food but everything was yummy. The prices were a bit pricey but I guess they pull people in for the great priced seafood and then jack up the main entrees. Overall, it was pretty yummy and I would probably go back to dine for a special occasion. After dinner, we headed back to his place and had some more mango cake which was delish (and I had way too many pieces!!) Check out food photos on my flickr account.

No comments: