Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Shopping


This afternoon, I headed over to the Gourmet Warehouse on Hastings Street cos I had heard so many great deals that this place has. Altho the neighborhood is a bit sketchy, it is a really great place to find many items at a reasonable price! I had arrived 30 minutes before closing so I didn't get a chance to really look around cos I was trying to get thru as much as I could. I ended up staying around the baking area a bit longer and found these adorable cupcake holders for only $2.99 each where I've found them elsewhere for $5 or more! I was hoping to find a glass salad dressing bottle to mix dressings cos I had found one at CookWorks for $8! Erin had mentioned that it would be less expensive at GW but it seems they didn't carry it or have it in stock :(After GW, I headed over to Fujiya on Clark Drive cos this one is a Japanese supermarket, gosh I found so many goodies in there! Mmmmm japanese snacks, japanese tea and I also picked up some pocky for Kay. After Fujiya, I headed over to Superstore to pick up the groceries for the week before calling it a nite. Gosh I've been feeling so tired and stressed out lately that after my shopping errands, I headed home and plopped down on the couch for the rest of the evening. Luckily, it is Kay's nite to cook and she made an awesome tuna cheddar cheese casserole dish for dinner! Mmmm so very scrumptious! Thanks bebe!!

No comments: