Friday, January 29, 2010

I love Sephora!

Last week, I had picked up a few items at Sephora cos I had received a 10% discount and I wanted to use this on some really nice and expensive items. I picked up a powder foundation by Smashbox called Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder and Brush set, Makeup Forever Lift Concealer and trio eyeshadow (which I ended up returning cos I want to buy the Dior Palette instead!). I just love Sephora! I def will have to order the Christian Dior palette online since it seems that the PC Sephora is always out of the products I want!! I received quite a number of compliments on my face so I know this Halo powder is def working and I usually can't wear powder cos my skin is so sensitive but this one doesn't seem to irritate it as the others. It's a bit expensive but def worth it :) Hopefully, this will last at least 3 months then I can justify spending that kind of money on it!

No comments: