Sunday, January 10, 2010

PMS

Sometimes I hate being a woman esp at times like this when I feel like the world should be coming to an end cos I cannot deal with all these up and down emotions going through my body and mind. It feels like the worst weekend ever and I'm sure it is not. I also blamed HonHon for not calling when he said he would which made me angrier as I could not vent or direct my frustrations with him meaning I had a mini meltdown with Kay. Poor girl but she was warned last week that I was going to be a bit crazy with this one. I don't usually PMS this badly but this month, I could feel the moods coming on full speed. I knew it would be bad and my emotions were going to go all over the place. Over the weekend a bunch of crappy things happened to me like I had a disagreement with my mother, the long drive out to Mission (hate sitting in the car for more than 30 mins), the registered breeder (which I thought) turned out to be a puppy mill, losing my bluetooth (new only used twice!), the thought of losing a chance to own the glossy epi handbag that I have been dying for, getting mad and staying mad at HonHon for not calling and the PMS'ing. What a way to start the work week......

Ok I think I'm done venting, I would feel so much better and so dying to head over to the Louis Vuitton boutique to purchase a NEW WALLET cos I think I need a new traveling wallet :) But really I don't NEED a new wallet and I really can't spend $1K on a new wallet when Kay's orthodontist appointment is coming up which means I'll have to fork over $1200 at once. *sigh* Oh well, I guess it's NOT the end of the world.....

No comments: