Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

Good Bye 2009 and Hello 2010!!

Not only did we say good bye to 2009, we also had to say good bye to HonHon :( His flight back to Taipei was at 12:15am which meant he would be doing the countdown on the airplane. We decided to not drop him off this time, instead parking the car and checking in with him. He gets to cut the line cos he has a VIP card which means even though he flies business class, he gets to check in at the First Class counter! Cool, there was NO ONE at the first class counter. Gosh the perks of being a VIP but I guess he travels more than enough to deserve this perks! After checking him, we tried to locate a coffee shop but everything was closed cos it was New Year's Eve! Only thing opened was Burger King so I quickly headed over to the ladies room before we walked him to the secure customs area. When I came out, I could hear the bawling of Kay in her father's arms and it broke my heart but I did not bawl like her cos I have to be the strong one. Next time, we are just dropping him off and leaving quickly. Oh gosh, I can't believe how quickly this trip has passed but with so many dinners and rushing around, it just goes by fast. Hopefully, we'll see him sooner than later and if it works out with BCIT, I'm sure we'll see him a lot more! Wishing everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year! Bring on 2010!!

No comments: