Monday, May 05, 2008

A Spring Bouquet


I work with some really nice people, a couple of co workers really made my day when I came back from lunch and there at my desk was a beautiful card with thoughtful words ("all dogs go to heaven" sweetest quote ever) and a beautiful bouquet of tulips in pink and red. This is a lovely gesture and it's brighten up my day and will def add a splash of colour in our empty, quiet living space.

Over the past couple of work days, many people have been sending their condolences and right now, it's just so hard to deal with the pain and the quietness and emptiness is devastating. I know it will take time and I'm going to try really hard not to feel guilty. Remember the great times we've shared with Ari and he was a huge part of our family.

RIP ARI, LOVE YOU, WILL NEVER FORGET YOU......

No comments: