Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Morning

This morning, I came into work with a much better happier attitude cos I figured I couldn't keep coming into work being sad. As I was talking to a friend, Val came up to me with a card. I opened the envelope and inside was the most adorable Hello Kitty card with a small group of signatures and words from my co-workers. Also included with my card was a SPCA contribution card, they all got together and made a donation in memory of Ari. The kindness made me cry, tears of happiness, and I couldn't believe how supportive and thoughtful they were. Val didn't mean to make me cry since I was in much better spirits but I assured her it was tears of happiness and I felt so good that a donation was made in honour of him.

RIP Ari, you will be forever loved and missed.....

No comments: