Friday, June 08, 2007

SOLD!


Click to photo to enlarge.

I just shipped my Louis Vuitton Damier Portes-Cartes this morning. I didn't make as much as I wanted to because I am a newbie at this. This item is brand new and has never been used so a very good price for the lucky winner. I paid $150 + 13% taxes and he picked it up for a mere $120. Next up, my Louis Vuitton Monogram Medium Agenda and Pochette Wallet...... I am very happy with what I have and am not going to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a handbag anymore. I have exactly what I need minus the one piece that HonHon has to pick up for me! Hehehe...

1 comment:

psychorich said...

I am not buying you anything until you sign an agreement to guarantee that the purse which I buy for you will be your birthday present and that you will not ask for anything else.

Ha!