Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Very Hot Day....

We did not end up berry picking, it was much too hot for that so we decided to stay cool at Richmond Centre because they have air conditioning and summer sales! ;-) Kay and I had a late start today as it was pretty darn hot last night and it was hard to fall asleep. Kay and I left around 1ish and we headed over to Michael's to pick up some craft supplies. After some dessert (stopped by the Tim Horton's), Kay and I headed over to Richmond Centre . We picked up a few things for Kay as she is continuously growing although I have told her to stop, it's not working. We picked up a couple of new capri pants and tops for the last bit of summer. I told her we would only buy a few items because September is around the corner for school shopping. She spotted a cute top for me and at that price, I couldn't turn it down. After shopping, Kay and I hung out at home. We decided to go Thai Away for dinner because it was too hot to cook and she felt like spring rolls. After dinner, we stopped by Blenz for a dessert coffee (myself) and then headed over to Capers for a little bit of browsing, Kay hasn't been there since the opening. Nice and quiet. Now, I wish it would cool down so we can sleep tonight but it doesn't feel like it's going to happen......

No comments: