Saturday, July 15, 2006

Moving ....

OMG, I am sooooo tired. Today, I offered my assistance with KD's moving day. We had planned to move her stuff out of her 1 bedroom (really not that much stuff because she sublets a bedroom which means minimal furniture) at around 11 or 12 in the afternoon. But she could not get a cargo van until almost 4.30 (out in Surrey). She also did not pack her stuff (locked out of her place for three nights) which meant we were packing and moving the stuff into the van at the same time. She really did not have that much stuff but because her bed took up most of the space in the van, we made two trips to and from her place out in Burnaby (close to Coquitlam) and back to East Van. I figured we would be done in a few hours but because of the delays, I didn't end up doing anything but helping her move.

Kay went to a BBQ at her friends place and she called me around 10:00 to see if I had forgotten about her. She was only suppose to be there until around 8 and expected me to pick her up by then. She wasn't too pleased that I did not come for her until almost 10.30pm! She wasn't so upset with me not picking her up as I thought, apparently someone broke her fave. sunglasses and she lost her lipgloss and that is why she was upset and wanted to come home.... what a day....

No comments: