Monday, July 17, 2006

Dinner with Grams...

Tonight, I went over to Mom's for dinner and to help KD with her unpacking. Although, KD did not have a lot of stuff, we had to figure out how to place the furniture and I helped her move her stuff around. She hasn't stayed one night at my Mom's basement as yet but I think she will starting this weekend. Apparently, she has a load of laundry to do! Esp. the sheets!
Kay and her friend, Ty were hanging out together today so she decided they would have dinner at home. I swear, my daughter has more of a social life than I do! It's crazy how many things she's got going on! This week, she is heading out on a camping trip with the community centre in our neighborhood. She'll be gone for three days! Yippee! Hehehe.. kidding, I will miss her and I hate cooking for one..... maybe I will go to Mom's for dinner :)

No comments: