Sunday, December 18, 2005

Xmas Lunch

We had our Xmas lunch with my Auntie Ingrid, my cousin and my cousin's girlfriend. They decided on Dim Sum in the Marpole area. The food was alright and the company was good. It's been a while since I have seen my cousin and his girlfriend. Nice to catch up on life.

I decided that I really like the Marpole area. If we are going to buy a place, I think this would be a nice area to live in. We would be so close to my dad in Richmond, still close to my mom in East Van (ok not as close as I am now) and the bonus? Close to the airport so whenever you come into town, I don't have to get up 45 minutes earlier to get your @ss!! ;-) Which ALSO means I won't be so late to pick you up every time... gosh, what are you going to do with me?? :-)


*New Pic on Our Daily Photos Blog*

No comments: