Friday, December 23, 2005

Last Minute Xmas Shopping

O.M.G. we are finally finished with all of our Xmas shopping. The mall was crazy busy and the traffic out there was INSANE. I think we overdid it with Kay's presents but I think it's the guilty part of us that is spoiling her. R is always out of town (due to work) and I'm practically a single mom working a full time job. Yes, I think it's the guilt. But at least, she is well loved. And we know that she will love her presents. I seperated all her gifts so that she can open more than one present. I remember it was so awesome to see a bunch of little gifts under the Xmas tree.... I think she will be very happy with all her gifts. It will keep her busy until May (her birthday).....

1 comment:

Kami said...

YEA! Her holidays are almost perfectly spread out like my boy's. :) Have a great day!!!