Sunday, December 18, 2005

Car Problems....


My VW Beetle (silver not yellow) had a serious problem today. The driver's side window went down but would not go back up. OMG, I am so pissed. Today is Sunday, there are no mechanics working on Sunday!! Except for Canadian Tire and guess what, they were fully booked (given, we showed up at 3.30pm) but they were not taking any more appointments. I don't have indoor parking (car gets parked on the street), my father lives in Richmond and he doesn't have parking because they don't have underground parking so now my car is outside, in the freezing cold with a piece of plastic covering the window. I hope the frost doesn't get into the car and mess up the electrical.....

Now, my father has the car and tomorrow he will take it to his mechanic and hopefully, my dad's friend can fix the car without giving me a huge bill....

No comments: