Saturday, December 31, 2005

"Mini" Road Trip to Bellingham

We decided to head over to Bellingham for some shopping and browsing. Although, it felt like another day at the mall, Bellis Fair has a few stores that we don't have in our malls, like Bath & Body Works, Target, and Macy's. I know Target is very similar to Zellers but it's different, it's a US store!


Bath & Body Works is having a HUGE sale! I was so amazed with all the stuff they carry. Soaps, creams, lotions... wow! I have never been to Bath & Body Works, this being my first time, we were in the store for almost 30 minutes. I normally browse through their website and see what is on sale or available. We picked up a few items from their True Blue Spa line. Can't wait to pamper my feet.....





The drive back was not too bad until we got to the border, OMG, we were in the line up for almost 35 minutes! Madness...... but we are home and I am excited to try out my new foot spa stuff! Oh and of course, we didn't forget about R, at Target, we found a pair of Simpson's Boxer Shorts. They are so cute and he is a HUGE Simpsons Fan and this is something we have not seen! Hehehe... he's a little worried about me posting his underwear on the blog. :)











On a final note......

Wishing you and your family a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May 2006 be filled with happiness and prosperity!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I love Target and Bath and Body Works. They are two of my faves!