Friday, December 30, 2005

GAP Jacket


Today, we were suppose to wake up early and go on a road trip. We couldn't get up early, we went to sleep way too late. We are going to try again tomorrow. Instead, we took a "mini" road trip to IKEA in Coquitlam, alright, we only went about 30 km (one way) from were we live but to me, that was a road trip. Gosh, they had tons of Xmas stuff marked down so I picked up a few pretty candles and some Xmas ribbon (for next year). It was soooo busy in there. But worth the trip. We also ended up at Oakridge Mall to pick out a Xmas present for me :) Kay bought me a $25 gift certificate for the Gap. (I felt sort of guilty because she shouldn't have spent so much money on me so I put $20 back into her bank account). I ended up getting this really nice jacket! I have been looking for a velvet jacket for a while and I can't believe I go this jacket for $35.00! Quiet day it was.... tomorrow we are off to Bellis Fair in Bellingham! Road Trip!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I love me some Ikea. Cute jacket!