Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Baby in the Womb


SHE REALLY IS PREGNANT!! This is Erin's newbie in her womb. Gosh, she is really starting to show, I swear every week that passes, she is showing a little more and a little more. I think it must be baby season. Another friend of mine, R.L. is due any day now. I think they have estimated her due date for mid January but she feels like the baby will be born before the new year. Wow, how exciting. R.L.'s baby shower is being held this weekend at her girlfriend's place, I am to bring an appetizer or drink. R.L. stated the sex of the baby but her fiance doesn't know and he doesn't want to know. He wants to be surprised so I need to buy something for the baby in a neutral colour. Although, she mentioned that I could buy anything I wanted, in any colour, and she will just be sure to hide the baby items from him. But I feel really bad if he was to find out the sex before the baby is born. *sigh* the picture above almost - ALMOST makes me feel like I should have another one......

No comments: