Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family Sunday

Tonite, Kay and I went over to see my dad cos we hadn't seen him in a few weeks. I wanted to stop at IKEA before going to daddy's but Kay and I were running late so I didn't make it :( In the afternoon, Kay attended a birthday but she skipped out on the dinner so she could see her grandpapa. While Kay was at the party, I accompanied my mom to PetSmart and Tisol cos she wanted to pick up some new treat treats for Ginger. Gosh, she's a spoiled little pup, she got so many new treats!
A little before 6ish, we headed off to Richmond and we stopped in for a bit to check out my brother's new Sony HDTV LCD BRAVIA. Very very cool indeed, esp with the Blu Ray movies, the definition and picture quality is amazing! Our dinner reseravations were at 7 at Vivacity Seafood Restaurant, it seems to be one of my dad's fave places to eat! As always, my father ordered way too much food for the 4 of us, ordering a set dinner for 6 cos it came with Peking duck and a deep fried crab dish. There were many leftovers but it's ok cos Kay and I had lunch for the next day. We headed back to my dad's place after dinner and Kay and I started watching WALL-E - ohmygosh, it is such a cute movie! Except we didn't get the chance to finish it cos it was getting late and we needed to get up early the next day for school and work. We are def going to have to buy this movie, it is so darn cute plus it would be nice to catch the ending. :)

No comments: