Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dinner and Dessert with mini Best Buds

Tonite, we had dinner and dessert with Jess cos we hadn't seen her in awhile and we wanted to catch up on life with her. Before I met up with Jess, I picked up Kay and Tash (Kay invited Tash cos she and Tash were hanging out and didn't want to leave Tash alone) and together we headed over to Favorito Pasta Trattoria on Broadway. It was so nice to finally sit down and catch up with Jess. I can't believe she's getting married in 4 months!! How exciting and how quick the year has gone by! After dinner, we headed over to Cheesecake Etc to eat cheesecake for dessert and do some more catching up. We all love the cheesecake here and this place is always busy but we did get a table. It is nice to see that CE has expanded and opened up another restaurant right next door called "Tigers". I usually have the plain cheesecake with strawberries but I decided to order the chocolate cheesecake cos Jess said it was super yummy plus the girls were sharing one as well. Oh I am so glad I did, it was delish! Very very yummy and def my fave now :) During dessert, Kay mentioned that she was looking for a job and Jess offered her a cleaning job, she would pay Kay $20 to tidy up her condo and Kay would start tomorrow! We will see how that goes and how long this job will last cos Kay is a bit lazy!

No comments: