Friday, February 06, 2009

Water Leak

What a morning! I was awoken at 2am by the sounds of rain drops in my suite! I feel terrible for my mom cos she had to stay up and clean the bathroom for my grams. The pipes broke under my gram's ensuite and the bathroom was flooded so much in fact that it started to overflow in the pipes causing the pipe in my suite to overflow. Thank goodness it wasn't a leak in my suite, that's what I was worried about. Since the pipe broke off, we had to shut down the entire water system and that means we had no running water this morning. Kay and I had to use the Brita water to brush our teeth and wash our face. I think she wanted to take a shower and wasn't too happy to hear that we had no running water. Thank goodness I'm going swimming after work, I can take a nice warm shower after my swim!

No comments: