Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dinner and a First Meeting


Tonite, I had dinner with KD and I persuaded Jas to come along as a buffer cos I had just recently had dinner with KD and didn't think I could take in the conversation all by myself. I decided on Congee Noodle House on Broadway cos it was closed for so many months and it has finally reopened. Wow, it had a mini makeover, never seen the restaurant so clean and now offering fresh and live seafood. Menu stayed the same and the food was pretty much the same, it also seems that most of the staff were the same. We chatted, well KD mostly chatted and we just enjoyed the meal. Of course, it was my treat (as I owed her a dinner) and would only allow Jas to pay $5 cos I dragged her along.

After dinner, I drove over to Kay's BFF's house to pick her up cos it was getting late and on the way there, I decided it would be a good idea to meet her friend's mom as she is always feeding and taking care of Kay when she is over there. Kay spends a lot of time over there and I really like Tash cos she's been brought up similar to Kay and she's a really good girl. I figure her mom must be as cool as me :) We (Tash's mom and I) ended up talking for an hour and a half! She is def really cool and very fun, we have a lot in common and she's def one cool mama! Just like me! :)

No comments: