Saturday, February 07, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

Happy 1st Birthday Tristan!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year! Time flies by so quickly and the babies are growing up way too fast! It was so nice to spend the afternoon with the babies and friends, they are such good people. The food (as always) so yummy and this year, they decided to pick up a birthday cake from Cupcakes - mmmm... cupcakes, I am so addicted to their cupcakes and cakes! It was lovely to see Grace, Isabella, Colin - can't believe the changes in his features,, he's looking very Chinese and very surprised to see Sheldon - Grace's husband! Overall, it was a great afternoon but my headache started to go from bad to worse and the pounding just go worse esp after the slice of cake the jello cheesecake! Time to take a nap. Photos to be posted, I didn't bring my camera.

No comments: