Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cupcakes and Shopping

This afternoon, I drove over to Cupcakes on Broadway to pick up half a dozen cupcakes for tonite's dessert and a 4" chocolate cake for Meryl and Vince. Today (well 29th) is their 1 year anniversary and I'm sure they both do not even realize it! Jas had mentioned it the other day and I couldn't believe it so I had to look it up on my blog. Yep the 29th (which happens every 4 years) is there anniversary! After picking up the cupcakes and cake, I went across the street to browse thru a couple of clothing stores cos one of them, Lakshmi Boutique, had these amazing dresses in the display window. I ended up picking up 2 tops (1 at half off the sale price being $10!) from the sale rack. I really love their items, very sexy, feminie and unique. I picked out a gold top with black trim for Freeman's reception this weekend as in his evite, it called for no jeans and to dress up (cocktail party at his loft). I was planning on wearing a black dress but I think I'll go with the gold top and a pair of black pants. So pretty, can't wait to wear it!

No comments: