Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello Kitty + MAC Cosmetics

What an amazing collaboration! The products are so cute and so very grown up! Of course, I was super excited when I received an email and a FB update about the new collection being launched today (apparently MAC Canada was suppose to be launched on Thursday)! At lunch, I quickly headed straight over to the MAC boutique on Robson street and picked up the following items:

Makeup Bag
A medium rectangular soft black vinyl makeup bag. Features pink and white Hello Kitty graphics on both sides and a circular silver metal Hello Kitty charm on the zip. $42 CDN

Plush Doll
Soft black pleather 8" Hello Kitty doll in a 60’s style black & white dress with pink trim and iconic pink bow. $50 CDN

Nail Lacquer in Something About Pink
Limited edition shades of Nail Lacquer in a bottle featuring Hello Kitty and M∙A∙C and Hello Kitty logos.$13 CDN Lipstick in Fresh Brew (wanted to buy a pink but knew I would never wear it!) Limited edition Hello Kitty Lipstick featuring shiny black casing with Hello Kitty figure on a pop art pattern background. Cap features the logos of both M∙A∙C and Hello Kitty in this collection’s signature pink. $16.50 CDN

Lipglass in Sweet Strawberry Limited edition Hello Kitty Lipglass featuring a shiny black cap with Hello Kitty figure on a pop art pattern background. The vial features the logos of both M∙A∙C and Hello Kitty in this collection’s signature pink. $16.50

Going back for the Brush Collection just cos it's so freakin cute!! I wanted to buy the mirror but I know I can get a much cuter one in Asia so I opted to not buy that one. Love the items, wish there was a bit more make up that I could pick up but I don't like MAC eyeshadows and the lip moisturizer is SPF 15 (which I am allergic to) and I don't use face powder :(

1 comment:

psychorich said...

I still think she is quite scary looking in that colour...