Friday, March 30, 2007

Early Start on a Friday

It's been a stressful few days at work because the wonderful lady I work with is off for a few days. We have a huge proposal going out today and we are not even closely down with the copies or the proposal. I am here this morning, bright and early, because I found out yesterday (at the end of the day of course!) that each page in the proposal needs to be stamped "Confidential" in all 10 binders. There are more than a few drawings and documents in the proposal so here I am, at work at 6.45am, to stamp each page with Confidential. I had to go to bed at 8.30pm so I could get up this morning. Thankfully, I had a couple of orange juice/vodkas to help me get to sleep yesterday. I was invited to a function held by the Hyatt Vancouver to show off their new renovations ($16 million dollar renos) and boy did the suites look AWESOME! Def. not the same suites that I remember. Apparently, most of the Hyatts are following this trend. All the suites look very trendy and high scale. Love it. Thank you Hyatt for the food, drinks and oh my goodness, the CHOCOLATE ROOM, I kid you not. I went to bed with a huge stomach ache!

2 comments:

psychorich said...

I like stamping "confiential" on my signed documents. It makes me feel important.

Joss said...

10 binders worth of stamps. Yikes. Kudos to you for getting through it all and not killing anyone.

CHOCOLATE ROOM? Heaven on earth, eh?

:) - Joss